Many apologies for my absence in the past few months. It was only semi-planned but I didn't anticipate how busy this summer would be. A quick rundown of the things that kept me away:
1. I finished my old job and moved back with my parents for a spell.
2. I was unemployed, hence the funds for sewing projects were non-existent.
3. I was finishing up grad school, so my energy/time for sewing was non-existant.
4. There was lots of travel! Some planned, some unplanned. Sometimes it's more important to experience life fully that to worry about recording it.
I wish I could say I am back in full force, but I'm not. However, there is lots of good news:
1. I finished my graduate certification in Online Instruction. I am now fully certified to teach online.
2. I got an amazing, fabulous job as an instructional designer for a corporation in Minnesota, working on their training team! It's a dream come true.
3. I'm moving to St. Cloud, Minnesota!
So, while I will be gone for a little while as I move my whole life and settle into my new Little House on the Prairie (more like Little Apartment on the Prairie), and start my new position. However, the good news is that I will have increased space, time, and energy for sewing now that I will be working a regular 9-5 job (plus more paychecks to blow on fabric...and two fabric warehouses within 50 miles...)
Sometimes, God gives with both hands :) See you soon!