Monday, November 18, 2013

And the Winner Is...

Thanks to everyone who entered the drawing! I loved reading your replies - turns out there are a lot of people out there who love Robert Land shoes as much as I do. I'm still ruminating on the name for the car, but greatly enjoyed your suggestions and some of them are real contenders!

I did the drawing last night, but after hosting my own first-person immersion day this weekend I was just too tired to work up a post. Without further ado, the winner of the drawing is...

Adi!

Congratulations! You can email me via the form on the left-hand side of the blog. Let me know how I can get these to you.

Thanks again to everyone who entered! It was fun, and I'll definitely be doing another one in the future, so keep your eyes peeled!

1 comment:

Adi said...

Oh my goodness thank you!

Adi